- Annual memberships Fees $120.00 (Large Scale Only) due 30 June
- Annual memberships Fees $150.00 (Large + Small Scale and Crawler Club) due 30 June
- Associate Memebership Fee (12-17 Years) $60 (Large + Small Scale and Crawler Club) due 30 June
- Family Membership Fee $240 ( 2 Adults and upto 4 Kids)
- Kids under 12 $30 (Small Scale and Crawler Club)
- Crawler Club or Social Membership only $30 (Anyon over 12)
- Joining and Late Payment Fee $20 (Annual Fee due by 3rd Sunday August or late fee applies)
- Race day fees are $10 per race day ($10 per additional class) If racing more than one class an additional Marshal must be provided by the racer.
- Small Scale or Crawler – $5 per day
- $10 per practice / fun day (or otherwise advised)
- Track hire available for members $150 / day (excl. insurances) – conditions apply
Download our membership Form and bring it to our next race meet.
(in addition to the below, there are local rules posted on the web site and you agree to attend and adhere to all race day briefings / inductions and instructions from Race Director and Committee persons)
- THE RESPECT AND SAFTEY OF MARSHALS IS PARAMOUNT, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS
- All race fees must be paid and GRCOR drivers and marshals induction form complete by you before your engine can be started. Any medical or other personal condition which may impact safety must be brought to the attention of the Race Director prior to commencement
- Marshals must stand in safety zones marked around the track and must exercise caution when attending to cars, marshals must wear high visibility tops provided by the club
- Marshals are not responsible for repairs to any car and are not expected to recover your car if brakes are not applied. Marshals are not expected to restart your car if it stalls. There is to be no yelling at marshals from drivers stand.
- Every race driver must marshal on a race day and is responsible for replacing him / herself if not capable
- Repairs to your car on the track are strictly prohibited. A pit is provided by the club for safe mechanical work during racing. You may also be requested to pit or park your car within certain areas as advised by the Committee
- Drivers, pit crew, officials and marshals are the only people allowed inside the fenced area during a race or practice meet. Pit crew, drivers can retrieve vehicles from a marshal who has retrieved it from the track and has placed it behind a marshal stand. Marshals may endeavor to return the RC Car to the pit if it is safe to do so.
- Driving your model car anywhere outside of the fenced GRCOR Track zone is prohibited
- Testing on the track can be performed prior to heats or between races at the discretion of the Race Director. It is expected that whilst performing testing on track or within the fenced area of the race track facility, you will not drive at high speed or drive in a manner that would cause your car to become uncontrolled. You must not test on track if there are other people repairing, inspecting or unaware of your intentions to perform tests
- All cars must be fitted with a functional electronic remote style engine kill switch that can be used in case of emergency and car malfunction
- All cars must be fitted with a car body at all times while being driven
- All fuel is to be kept in an Australian Standard fuel container, you cannot refuel during a heat or race or on track and the engine and vehicle must be cold and switched off prior to refueling
- Cars are never to be driven the wrong way around the track (unless otherwise advised, the track direction is clockwise)
- Smoking on the drivers stand and race track is prohibited. Smoking is allowed 4m away from pits area only. Be mindful of fuel storage containers and others that do not smoke that may be adversely affected by your smoking
- Vulgar language, physical and verbal abuse, any form of theft is not permitted as we are a family friendly club
- Drugs and alcohol are prohibited at all times within the Geelong Motorsports complex. Anybody affected by or consuming alcohol or drugs will not be eligible for future membership application or participation at GRCOR or GMC
- Fully enclosed shoes must be worn inside the fenced area and track at all times. We also require you to store all fuels safely and wear personal protective equipment while on site to reduce the risk of injury. Eye protection on track is mandatory and hearing and hand protection is advised (racers and marshals to bring and wear their own gloves and safety glasses / goggles / hearing protection while competing)
- Fire extinguisher, sunscreen and first aid is located at Race control or in the Pit
- A committee member or race director reserves the right to inspect your car at any time and can refuse access to the track. It is your responsibility to have your RC Car checked or scrutinized prior to racing
- All disputes and claims must be directed to a committee member who will inform the Race Director or other Executive Committee as appropriate to the nature of the enquiry. Any adverse behavior towards RC sport, its participants or any other AARCMCC affiliated club or member, the general public including detrimental online behavior will result in removal from the club
- These requirements are to be read in conjunction with the AARCMCC rules available on-line and our Constitution and other Rules plus the AARCMCC Code of Conduct listed on our website or discussed during the induction briefings
Conditions of Entry & Participation
Model Motor Sport and Motorsport is Dangerous
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in this event or as a member of GRCOR Inc. and as condition of acceptance or issue of entry or membership. You agree to release GRCOR Inc. and Geelong Motorsport Complex, its committee members, promoters, sponsors, organisations, land owners, lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for your death, any personal injury whatsoever including but not limited to; burns, cuts, broken bones, psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at race events, fun days or the GRCOR / Geelong Motorsport Complex (“the complex”). Except to the extent prohibited by law; you agree that GRCOR Inc. and Associated entities do not make any warranty, implied or expressed, that the event, facilities and or services offered will be provided with due care and skill or that and materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they were made available or supplied; and you agree to attend and or participate at your own risk and take ownership for your actions and for those under your care or responsibility. You acknowledge that the risks associated with attending or participating in the event or being a member of GRCOR Inc. includes risk that you may suffer harm as a result of model cars (or parts of them) colliding with other model cars, persons or property; acts of violence and harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending the complex or participating in the event; and/or failure or unsuitability of any of the facilities or environmental conditions present (including drivers stand, grandstands, fences and guard rails, uneven ground, access ways, visitors cars and or car park, vermin, plants or wildlife, dust, smoke, noise, substances or contaminants) while attending the GRCOR Inc. complex or event. You acknowledge that radio control motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to YOU. Furthermore, GRCOR shall not be held responsible from any external vehicle or aeroplane accident, incident or harm caused while you are on site. You agree to intervene immediately where you observe unsafe acts or conditions to assist in controlling harm or damage, stop others from causing damage or harm and alert the Race Director or Committee to any arising dispute, damage or potential incident.
Your presence on the premises states that you fully understand and accept the above mentioned conditions and acknowledge the risk arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided for your enjoyment by Geelong R.C. Off Roaders Inc. and / or Geelong Motorsport Complex. The Complex will not be available on total fire ban days. Race days can be cancelled or postponed without notice. It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure their transponder is operational. The Club takes no responsibility for the failure of the timing system which determines all race results and points allocations.